St. Helena Church - ABHA Architects

Church Renovation

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

Renovation of the church, built in 1954, encompasses a re-design of the narthex and sanctuary as well as the relocation of the pipe organ and choir to the front of the nave. Greatly improving the sense of community, this new configuration encourages more participation in the daily Eucharist. The goal was to update the church while utilizing and preserving the original detailing. Lighting and sound systems were also improved.