Salesianum Science Center - ABHA Architects

Rocco A. Abessinion '59 Science Center

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

Encompassing eight science labs and seven general classrooms, the science wing addition exemplifies Salesianum's commitment to excellence in academics and reinforces the school's presence as it moves into the 21st century. The first new construction at the school since it first opened for classes in 1956, the addition gracefully anchors the corner of the site, giving the campus a new focal point.